Some great resources worth visiting…
Men in Early Childhood sites:
- Men Care 2 – Information about the Men in Early Childhood project collaborations between the UK and the USA. Resources are for teachers and fathers / families.
- Men in Childcare – Groundbreaking Scottish program for recruiting men into early learning. There are loads of resources here that can be adapted for your own recruitment and training efforts.
- Men Teach – a non-profit clearinghouse for information about men teaching; a source for current events, research, and a meeting place for the men in early childhood movement
- World Forum Foundation: Men in Early Childhood Education – one of the greatest early childhood organizations in the world. The MECE group brings together early education professionals from different countries to support male involvement in ECE.
- Fathers and Families Coalition – The International Hub for Fatherhood & Family Service Professionals… see what amazing things James Rodriquez and his team of non-profits are doing to support fathers and families. Check out the affiliates link!
- Head Start Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center – Head Start’s main site with links to resources on policy, regulations, community needs assessment best practices, T & TA, upcoming events and more.
- Head Start Basic Definitions – a nice summary from www.diversitydatakids.org